When someone you care about becomes ill or is involved in an unfortunate event, it is usually a terrifying situation. If they’re in the hospital, it’s normal that you’d want to give them a small gift to wish them a swift recovery.
Get well soon presents come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Among the most typical are a lovely bouquet of flowers to cheer them up or a useful get well soon package.
If you need some ideas for a card to go with your get well soon bouquet, check out this video from Messages from the Heart:
You may also read our blog to learn why bloom boxes are a great alternative to traditional bouquets!
Picking The Right Blooms
Before we get into what kind of flowers you may choose, you should be aware of several techniques that will assist you in making your selection.
First, you should invest in a long-lasting, low-maintenance floral arrangement. Allowing someone you care about to enjoy your beautiful blossoms without having to continuously water them is a considerate gesture when someone you care about is healing. Furthermore, long-lasting flowers will remain as lovely as the day they arrived at the hospital, allowing your loved one to take the arrangement home with them.
Next, be sure you select the most vibrant flowers! Colours that are bright and vivid are a representation of happiness and hope. Their powerful message will assist to boost your sick loved one’s spirits. Elegant white daisies, pink tulips, and yellow roses are some of the greatest flowers to bring joy and cheer to anybody.
Finally, send your flowers in a sturdy container. The most traditional way to send a lovely flower arrangement is in a vase. However, if your loved one is in the hospital, it is recommended not to send goods that are fragile or require cautious handling.
Get Well Flowers
Now that you’re aware of the practices when gifting flowers to someone you care about, who’s not feeling their best, here are some flower suggestions that will hopefully brighten their day:
- Carnations come in various shapes and colours and are able to spark some life into anyone who is feeling under the weather. They also represent good fortune and love, which will help speed up your loved one’s recovery!
- Sunflowers are some of the most joyful blooms out there! Yellow and eye-catching, they embody joy and happiness.
- Chrysthanthemums cheer up even the gloomiest people. The colourful flower represents optimism and hope for a long, healthy life.
Now that you’re aware of the best practises for sending flowers to someone you care about who isn’t feeling well, here are some floral choices to brighten their day:
- Carnations come in a variety of forms and colours and may bring new life to anyone who is feeling under the weather. They also symbolise good fortune and affection, which can aid in the healing of your loved one!
- Sunflowers are among the most cheerful flowers on the planet! They are bright yellow and represent pleasure and happiness.
- Even the gloomiest person can be cheered up by Chrysthanthemums. The bright blossom symbolises optimism and hope for a long and healthy life.
Discover Our Bloom Boxes Today!
Since we house some of Singapore’s greatest florists, we offer only the best flowers in Singapore for your loved ones. Our weekly flower box assortment is an excellent way to brighten up your house or remind someone how much you care. Visit our online shop today to take advantage of our free same-day flower delivery in Singapore!
Send A Flower & Wellness Hamper From The Heart
Simply Hamper’s fantastic variety of gift sets is an excellent place to start if you’re looking for a wellness gift hamper! Simply Hamper also has a gift basket for any occasion, from flowers to fruit baskets, to help you express your feelings!